I was a coffee creamer addict for many years! But it isn't always the cleanest or healthiest thing to use! Here are some that helped me to break the habit
1) "SO delicious" coconut creamer makes many wonderful natural flavored products, like mint chocolate chip and pumpkin spice!
2) "Califa" almond milk is another nice natural alternative and they have multiple cold brew choices! As a treat I will sometimes add in a tad of their Salted Carmel to my 1 cup of coffee
3) Frothy coffee recipe- 1 tsp coconut oil, 1/4 cup almond milk, 1 cup coffee- blend!
4) Use extracts, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, nutmeg, honey
5) Clean coffee shop drinks- Honey Ola (almond milk, 1/2 amount of honey), Latte (sub with almond milk and 1 pack honey), Misto (almond milk, honey)
6) If wanting to do a "treat" coffee, then Go to Starbucks.com, click menu, then click drinks... check out the calories and how you can decrease them by choosing no whip, smaller size, sub with almond milk. Moderation is key here! Every once in a blue moon won't hurt, but anymore I like just sticking to my normal choices because the others are to sugary for me.
Watch the video for more tips on how to clean up your coffee!!